Multi-coloured Pastel Gradient

Friday, 12 October 2012


So you probably know how much I love gradients so I did a twist to it! 4 different colours!! I followed The Nailasaurus sponge gradient method but used 4 colours instead of 2! And by the way, this is our 100th post!!!!!



Here is the list of colours I used:

Essence A Lovely Secret (purple base colour)
China Glaze Lemon Fizz (yellow)
China Glaze Peachy Keen (orange)
Essie Plaza Sweet (pink coral)


Then I topped everything off with a coat of Models Own Indian Ocean to "smooth" it out and blend everything together! I got Indian Ocean at Luxola's birthday sale for 25% off.




Hope you liked my post! :)

- Xun

22 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty, it's so subtle, perfection!! Congrats on 100 posts, exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments! Really simple to do too! :D

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! I tried doing a rainbow gradient once and it ended up brown lol. Maybe 4 colours are better than 7? Congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!:D Hahah yeah first time trying so i stuck to 4 colours :)

      Delete
  3. I love this gradient♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty and subtle~ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Happy that you love it! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful! Love this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to give indian ocean a pass but you've just tempted me again, esp since watsons is having a massive sale. May I know what sponge you used? A bathroom sponge or those cheap daiso makeup sponges?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU NEED INDIAN OCEAN :P Hahahaha. I used those cheap triangle make-up sponges from daiso!!!

      Delete
    2. I'm so going to break my shopping ban this month D: yay! Thanks for the heads up. I was worried the daiso ones wouldn't work

      Delete
    3. Welcome! :) It'll be worth breaking your ban!!

      Delete
  7. Even my 13 y.o. can wear these pretty pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great design for everyone of all ages! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...